420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

+3
ScRaPeD
Harlequin
Mud
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day Empty Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

Post by Mud 2013-04-29, 2:12 pm

According to the calendar, the two best marksmen *chuckle* in the 420th have something to celebrate next weekend. Hence Harlequin and myself have been talking about doing some flights this Saturday to celebrate.

No specifics are known yet, but I think we're aiming at 20h00 ZULU till ??h??

Everybody's welcome, more details will be given during the following days.
Any ideas on theater or whatever are welcome.

Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day Empty Re: Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-29, 2:24 pm

Woo-hoo!! I have clearance from the wife to take some "time off" during the day on saturday, so i'm looking forward to this.

Tentatively, i can see me being available as early as 1000 until around 1400 or 1500 (all zulu). Then, after spending the day hiking with the kids, i'll get online again around 2100 (earlier if i can) and i'll go as late as you guys are willing to stay up. Unfortunately, a 2000 start will cut into my birthday dinner, which i should really be there for. Very Happy I'll still be eating as quickly as i can to be online for 2100. Hopefully i don't choke on my steak!! Mmmmmm....
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day Empty Re: Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

Post by ScRaPeD 2013-04-29, 4:32 pm

Korea Original IF its starting to go our way!

ScRaPeD

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-04-29, 8:18 pm

Thanks for the invite. Beers included?
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-30, 1:02 am

2100 sounds good Steve. I may hop in at 1000, but I probably won't have time for a flight then as I'll have to leave at 1100.

Anyway, don't rush your dinner man. It's not like we're THAT much fun Smile

@Jon: I'm a very responsable flyer Jay-Bee. Never drink when flying Very Happy

Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-30, 8:59 am

Maybe sunday morning/afternoon is better? You're right anyway, i won't be able to rush my dinner, so the best i can hope for in my evening is a 2200-2300 start, which is way too late for you.
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-30, 9:04 am

Sunday I'm probably free a whole day. Depending on the weather here we might go MTB-ing, but that doesn't take longer than about 2 hours.

We can see. Perhaps I'll nap on Saturday and get up at 2200-2300 Smile
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-30, 10:30 am

Your call boss. Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-04-30, 11:15 am

Mud wrote:
@Jon: I'm a very responsable flyer Jay-Bee. Never drink when flying Very Happy

BOO I hate responsible ppl. They always have an excuse Evil or Very Mad
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-30, 11:26 am

JBlaze wrote:BOO I hate responsible ppl. They always have an excuse Evil or Very Mad

Dude, have you ever flown with this guy when he's drinking? It IS NOT pretty. Circles around aimlessly, rarely responds to questions (and when he does respond it's complete gibberish), runs out of fuel, gets hit by AAA... etc. It's really in all of our best interest if he sticks to kool-aid during flight times.

Munch
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-04-30, 11:30 am

Sure man. Me and Brian can handle the beers then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAl9OyGYxOg&list=WL702386B5491C4A9C
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-30, 11:45 am

lol!! "fools hapiness"... nice. I even heard a word i recognize... perkele!! I'm getting there.

Nice shirts you guys have over there in finland by the way. Very Happy
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-04-30, 12:01 pm

LOL..

just for the record... that was a Swedish comedian making a joke about Finns Very Happy
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-02, 1:10 am

So what's going on here boys? I'd like to go sunday at 1000 zulu as i believe it will work better for more people. Who's in?

Had some super sweet missions in Korea Original tonight. Tonight's theme was "fuck your tanks!!". Smashed the crap out of a bunch of red battalions.
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-05-02, 1:14 am

I'll be there!
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-02, 1:15 am

Mind if i rename the title of this thread so as to not confuse people?? Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-05-02, 1:18 am

I get it now Smile Sure thing!
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-05-02, 11:48 am

Sunday 1000 am ZULU? Are you guys serious... confused
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-02, 11:50 am

Yeah. I'm going to get up 0500 local for it. Is noon too early for you?? Razz
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-05-02, 11:53 am

Yes. And it's sunday anyway so it's a no go for me
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-02, 12:12 pm

What time/day works better for you?

Damn this shit is complicated. LOL! Very Happy
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-05-02, 12:44 pm

Well I can't guarantee any time or day, but saturday evening works better for me.

But hey it's still your party so what ever works for you.
I'm just afraid that it's gonna be you and Kris alone.
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-02, 12:51 pm

JBlaze wrote:I'm just afraid that it's gonna be you and Kris alone.

*shudder* Very Happy

I'm crossing my fingers for another Tyox sighting on sunday afternoon. Smile

Shit man, i thought you would be able to do noon. I'll probably be on friday night (local) but can't guarantee saturday night. It is what it is...
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day Empty sounds familiar

Post by shockman 2013-05-02, 7:11 pm

Harlequin wrote:
JBlaze wrote:BOO I hate responsible ppl. They always have an excuse Evil or Very Mad

Dude, have you ever flown with this guy when he's drinking? It IS NOT pretty. Circles around aimlessly, rarely responds to questions (and when he does respond it's complete gibberish), runs out of fuel, gets hit by AAA... etc. It's really in all of our best interest if he sticks to kool-aid during flight times.

Munch

Hell, I fly like that without drinking lol.
shockman
shockman

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2013-05-02, 10:23 pm

LMAO
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next