420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Spaz gets poked by a long, hard one

3 posters

Go down

Spaz gets poked by a long, hard one Empty Re: Spaz gets poked by a long, hard one

Post by ram22 2012-07-28, 4:24 pm

Harlequin wrote:Something just ain't working on my end these days...

I think a Rectal Exam is in order, NO??? Twisted Evil

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Spaz gets poked by a long, hard one Empty Re: Spaz gets poked by a long, hard one

Post by JBlaze 2012-07-28, 5:41 pm

LOL at Ram.

Steve, how come you never want to do AAR with me when I bring it up?
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-28, 6:15 pm

JBlaze wrote:Steve, how come you never want to do AAR with me when I bring it up?

I believe my experience last night answers your question. Wink
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-07-28, 7:07 pm

NO it just makes me push it more! I mean didn't Spaz walk you through it?

Fighter pilots consider AAR the second hardest thing to do, after carrier landings I think. So it's not easy.

But once you get the routine of tanker operations, It'll just happen.

before I talk too much I gotta do one myself. It's been over a month since my last ATM with the tanker Smile
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2012-07-28, 7:24 pm

Hell, carrier landings are easier that AAR for sure!!!

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-28, 7:27 pm

Fuck sakes... there's an issue with "quick replies". If you're typing one and someone else is doing the same, but they submit before you do... your post is kaput. Goddammit! Evil or Very Mad

Anyway... i was saying:
Spaz might have been talking me through the steps, but after a couple of misses, i wasn't listening to anyone. It took all my willpower not to flip on the master arm and show the tanker how to fill things... except with bullets.

More AAR training is definitely in order, but i will be taking that offline. I doubt any of you have the patience to wait for me to hook-up.
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-07-28, 7:39 pm

Offline is not an option! We need the laughter and you need the guidance Laughing

I have a plan for you. We're gonna arrive at the tanker with 400lbs left in the tank.
That will make you wanna have sex with the tanker LOL
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-28, 7:43 pm

JBlaze wrote:We're gonna arrive at the tanker with 400lbs left in the tank.

I'm good with providing the laughter. Ask spaz... there wasn't much laughter last night!! LOL! Again, sorry spaz!

You don't want to know how much fuel i wasted trying to hook-up. Like i've said before, i need a full tank just to refuel. Need help!! Embarassed
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-07-28, 7:51 pm

I get you sorted
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2012-07-28, 7:59 pm

This is FUNNY!! Although I suck at AAR too at least I have been able to connect and get some fuel. Just have to practice, that's all.
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-28, 8:10 pm

ram22 wrote:This is FUNNY!! Although I suck at AAR too at least I have been able to connect and get some fuel. Just have to practice, that's all.

Glad you're enjoying this... a-hole!! Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down