420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

+3
ScRaPeD
Harlequin
Mud
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

Post by Mud 2013-05-03, 12:55 am

You never fly on Sunday, Jon? Is that a religious or a Finnish thing? Very Happy

Yeah indeed, Harley, seems tougher than we tought. Perhaps it's best I just get up real early on Sat or Sunday myself to fly with you nocturnal creatures?
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday May 5th, 1000 zulu: Harley & Mud are buddies for one day

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-03, 8:51 am

OMG what's going on??? Hehehehe...

Ok. I'm hoping to fly tonight, but i likely won't be on until 0300 zulu (taking the kids to the carnival). I'm happy to stay up as late as anyone is willing to go as i'll be "permitted" to sleep in tomorrow.

It's unlikely that i'll be online saturday day/night.

I'm more than happy to get up early sunday morning (1000 zulu) to get more in if anyone is interested. Kris, at a minimum, let's stick to the sunday flights. Hopefully some other guys will be able to make it as well. If you're up for flights tonight as well, even better!

No more planning for me. I'll see whoever is online at these times! Smile Damn... we'll have to start planning "events" months in advance going forward....
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-05-03, 10:14 am

Alright man, you can count on me at least on Sunday, and very perhaps tonight if I can get up early enough. Hah, that doesn't make any sense, but it does Very Happy
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-03, 10:36 am

Brian, can you make of these times? Haven't flown with you in AGES. Dust off your joystick already...
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2013-05-03, 11:02 am

Fuck ZULU, tell me the real damn time!!! HAHA

I dealt with ZULU times when in the military, I've purged that shit from me mind.... Very Happy
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-05-03, 11:04 am

LOL Very Happy

Early Sunday morning for you Brain. 6am to 12am-ish Harley?
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-03, 11:10 am

Yeah. I'm getting up at 0500 local... going until around 1000 or whenever it gets to the point where i can no longer concentrate because the kids won't leave me alone. Coffee pot is firing up at 0430. Very Happy

But there's also tonight. I should be on no later than 2200 local.
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjayp 2013-05-03, 11:35 am

ill probably hop on tonight after the pens game.

Crosby's back tonight!

crazyjayp

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-05-03, 1:43 pm

Like they need crosby at this point. It's just going to get ugly(ier)...

See you tonight then! Wanna do some more interdictions?? Very Happy Maybe if there are two voices, we will be "allowed" to frag a nuke plant strike!
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2