420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign

3 posters

Go down

Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign Empty Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign

Post by ram22 2013-04-05, 3:49 pm

I uploaded the files which are dated: Save-Day 15 06 30 35

into the KTO Campaign file browser, in the folder MUD. There are five files. The normal 4 and the save0.tri, that had the error and is fixed and will allow you to finally win this campaign.

It should end around 0815hrs.

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign Empty Re: Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-05, 5:26 pm

Kris deserves some kind of award for sticking this one out!
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign Empty Re: Winning Mud's Marathon Rolling Fire Campaign

Post by ram22 2013-04-05, 7:40 pm

Harlequin wrote:Kris deserves some kind of award for sticking this one out!

Yep, he's the reason I figured out that the victory conditions were wrong in the trigger file, which I explained at BMS.

If it wasn't for him keeping that campaign going, I wouldn't have got the inclination to figure out what was wrong.

Thanks Kris

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-05, 9:59 pm

Well done boys! Brian for being smart and Kris for being too stubborn (possibly a "billie", check with JB) to know when to quit!! Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-06, 4:50 am

Really good that you found that bug Ram clap

I really didn't mind my campaign lasting that long to be honest. It made it feel kinda real once China and the Russians joined. In fact, I may carry on the broken one I have till it finally comes to a draw or whatever. Just out of curiosity.

PS: We should stop flattering each other like this btw. Barbara starts to think we're just a group of gay nancies. Very Happy
And my sig isn't helping lol
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-06, 7:41 am

LOL!! You ARE a gay nancy... she's got your number. She just doesn't know the rest of us very well. Very Happy

Not that there's anything wrong with that... Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-06, 7:45 am

She saw you choke yourself on cinnamon and get front kicked into a lake, Steve. That's not helping our cause Razz

Anyway, I'm gonna fly now. Got a wee bday dinner tonight, but planning to be in the air after that. Though I fear I won't stay on long enough for us to be holding virtual hands, Harley Very Happy
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2013-04-06, 7:59 am

You're killing me!! Smile

That wasn't me that got kicked into the lake BTW; it was a buddy of mine. I wasn't even there because my "friends" have dis-owned me. Sad

I've been thinking about starting up a "who are you" thread for a while now... guess it's time...
Harlequin
Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-06, 8:24 am

Yeah, perhaps not a bad idea. I betcha two days later this squadron will be disbanding Very Happy

PS: My bad on not recognizing you there getting kicked. I figured that was you. Kinda gives you an idea of how poor my eye-sight is lol
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2013-04-06, 10:47 am

Funny you dudes.....AREN'T, GAY, Possibly.....LOL

Anyways, Kris, if you don't replace the save0.tri file I posted along with the 4 campaign files and you continue to fly it yours, it will time out as a draw at the beginning of day 31 as specified in your current save0.tri file:

// Event #16
// Timeout
//
#IF_CAMPAIGN_DAY G 30
#PLAY_MOVIE 115
#DO_EVENT 16
#END_GAME 16
#ENDIF

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud 2013-04-06, 1:52 pm

Day 31?? Wow! I'm not even half way then lol Very Happy
Mud
Mud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down