420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW?

+3
Harlequin
Spaz
ClarkKAUS
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW?

Post by Mower 2012-08-01, 5:28 pm

ClarkKAUS wrote:2) I find that the more "deep" players get into their game, the less tolerant they become of different play styles

What styles are you referring to?

Mower

Back to top Go down

Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW?

Post by ClarkKAUS 2012-08-01, 8:34 pm

Things like brevity codes, starting on the ramp vs runway, how much chain of command is enforced, how many flights are required to be logged every month,...

I enjoy trying all of these, but I don't wish to be locked in to any of them. My schedule is just too unpredictable for that.

ClarkKAUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mower 2012-08-03, 9:14 am

ClarkKAUS wrote:Things like brevity codes, starting on the ramp vs runway

Well I myself am a big fan of comms brevity and ramp-to-ramp flying for immersion.

Mower

Back to top Go down

Post by ClarkKAUS 2012-08-03, 10:05 am

Me too, when I have the time. Smile

When we eventually get to fly together I will do my best to accommodate however you want to play that day.

Clark

ClarkKAUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin 2012-08-03, 10:58 am

ClarkKAUS wrote:Me too, when I have the time. Smile

When we eventually get to fly together I will do my best to accommodate however you want to play that day.

Clark

Don't you mean "sim"? lol! clown

Anyone familiar with 72nd VFW? - Page 2 3999767309 seriously... it was a joke. Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-08-03, 2:01 pm

Yep Ramp to Ramp here too.

And brevity is good. Makes things easier and quicker. But we don't enforce that.
Anybody can fly the way they like and are confortable with.

JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2