420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

slacker weekend here

3 posters

Go down

slacker weekend here  Empty slacker weekend here

Post by shockman 2013-03-17, 5:43 pm

Didn't get any MP in this weekend Sad
Just a half-hour here and there doing TE's and practicing a bit. I can see that I'll need some tips with the bombing modes too. JB gave me a good link to the training video at United Ops. Its actually a pretty good tutorial for getting around the cockpit. Ive managed to watch about 30 min so far, flipping from game to vid, that kind of thing. Let me know if there is a plan for any evenings during the week, I should be able to make one of them. Basketball
Chris
shockman
shockman

Back to top Go down

slacker weekend here  Empty Re: slacker weekend here

Post by Harlequin 2013-03-17, 8:05 pm

Yeah, i was looking forward to some flying this weekend, but i've been high on cough medicine and battling a cold. Probably going to crash earlier than normal again tonight in hopes that i'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Bleh!!
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Post by shockman 2013-03-17, 11:42 pm

Well good luck to you there, Colds are really ugly and annoying. I know at our house, if 1 kid gets a cold, we all get it.
Take care,
Chris
shockman
shockman

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2013-03-18, 8:07 am

Yeah you bunch of schmuks, I was sitting around in TS all day yesterday and not a single person showed up, or if someone did, they weren't there long.

So I shut down early and went to bed. I was actually supposed to work today but there was a issue with the schedule and I ended up having today off.

No biggie. I was tired after a long day of watching the NASCAR race which was in Bristol TN, the tracks about 25miles from here. Then we took the girls out to the park(before the race was over, which caused me to miss the second half of the race and the finish!!!) We played tennis, then we came home and I had to do dinner. Made beef Stroganoff, I was pretty tuckered after that.

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by shockman 2013-03-18, 1:13 pm

LOL, I did call you one time there, but no answer. JB was marked as away too. I just ended up fitting in a couple of quick flights over the weekend anyways. Wifie had a few errands for me and I went with the kids on a mission looking for a saitek x52pro. The good electronics stores here were closed on Sunday, and there was nothing in Vancouvers biggest mall. I really couldn't believe how little pc stuff there is at the mall, and how expensive what little there is, costs. I'll try the usual electronics haunt here this week or else it will be online purchase. I may be picking your brain later this week with a couple of questions about some of the cockpit functions. The more I delve into this sim, the less it appears I know......Just heading out now, but I'll catch you later on TS
Chris
shockman
shockman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down