Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by Harlequin on 2012-03-05, 10:35 pm

He fixed his headset! Now when he's talking, you no longer has to listen to his Europe CD collection, or the sounds of his pit going crazy as he's getting blown out of the sky!

Tunechi... you're gonna love this. No more... "RAM... please say again.". Smile

LOL!


avatar
Harlequin
Senior Member

Location : Sudbury, Ontario

View user profile http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by Tunechi on 2012-03-06, 11:19 am

Woot !! What an evolution ! We are entering in a New Era !!!!
cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Tunechi
Member

Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by ram22 on 2012-03-06, 11:51 am

Tunechi wrote:Woot !! What an evolution ! We are entering in a New Era !!!!
cheers cheers cheers

Yes, the ERA of "I'm gonna shot you two down" What a Face

When we were trying to get the stereo mix fixed, I kept blasting Europe "The Final Countdown" into Harlequins ears. Twisted Evil

Funny stuff.

Brian


avatar
ram22
Senior Member

Location : NE TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ram's voice

Post by tyox on 2012-03-06, 7:43 pm

Harlequin wrote:He fixed his headset! Now when he's talking, you no longer has to listen to his Europe CD collection, or the sounds of his pit going crazy as he's getting blown out of the sky!

Tunechi... you're gonna love this. No more... "RAM... please say again.". Smile

LOL!

gaffer tape is a wonderfull bit of kit, mend's most things........don't know if this is a good thing or Not!!!!! lol

regards tyox. Laughing
avatar
tyox
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by Harlequin on 2012-03-06, 8:08 pm

tyox wrote:.......don't know if this is a good thing or Not!!!!! lol

LOL!!


avatar
Harlequin
Senior Member

Location : Sudbury, Ontario

View user profile http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by ram22 on 2012-03-07, 2:12 pm

tyox wrote:gaffer tape is a wonderfull bit of kit, mend's most things........don't know if this is a good thing or Not!!!!! lol

regards tyox. Laughing

tyox,

These dudes are lost without me!!!! Twisted Evil

They couldn't complete a mission if they were the scripted AI!!!! Laughing

I have proof in the pudding, NONE of them EVER want to be LEAD bounce

LOL cheers cheers cheers TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Brian


avatar
ram22
Senior Member

Location : NE TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoice!! It's now possible to actually hear RAM during a mission!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum