420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore??

2 posters

Go down

Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore?? Empty Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore??

Post by ram22 2012-07-26, 4:21 pm

What's going on???

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore?? Empty Re: Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore??

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-26, 4:23 pm

Do idea dude, nothing has changed re: permissions. I'll take a look when i'm home tonight.
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore?? Empty Re: Uhh, Why can't I edit a TS channel anymore??

Post by ram22 2012-07-26, 4:57 pm

I was just trying to add a pic to the Israel Channel>Campaign channel and the paste function wouldn't work.

It was weird. I just re-booted a couple hours ago, I got out of TS and rebooted and still no joy. Further investigation is required!!

Brian

Last edited by ram22 on 2012-07-26, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2012-07-26, 4:59 pm

Okay, I see, it's the Description box of the channel. Can't paste into it but I can in the Name, Password and Topic box it allows me too??

EDIT: All the channels won't let the Description Box be pasted into???

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down