420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

One of my favourite places on earth...

3 posters

Go down

One of my favourite places on earth... Empty One of my favourite places on earth...

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-10, 11:24 pm

Some pics from my camping trip last weekend...

Me with my daughter, Mackenzie.One of my favourite places on earth... Dadandmack

Mackenzie with my nephew, Zak.One of my favourite places on earth... Zakandmack

Our site at Killbear Provincial Park.One of my favourite places on earth... Oursite

Going for a hike on the Canadian Shield.One of my favourite places on earth... Goingforahike

Rained like hell friday night, but our tent managed to stay leak-free. It was a really nice weekend, even if it didn't involve dropping 2,000+ lbs on the heads of our enemies...
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite places on earth... Empty Re: One of my favourite places on earth...

Post by ram22 2012-07-11, 11:13 am

Wow, beautiful pics, and double wow, Zak is getting big!! Pretty sure he's the one that was in the camping video of yours a viewed a while back. He was a lot smaller then.

He sure is lucky to have an Uncle like you, taking him camping and all. I bet they all turn out to be upstanding responsible people. That's a GOOD thing in this day and age, RARE TOO!!!

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite places on earth... Empty Re: One of my favourite places on earth...

Post by Harlequin 2012-07-11, 11:27 am

Thanks for the kind words, and i hope you're right!

Zak was in that video you mentioned (one of my favourties). He's 14 now!! That came fast. He was up later than me last night playing FIFA 2012 with a bunch of his buddies online! HA! He's getting good too... can ALMOST beat his uncle... Smile
Harlequin
Harlequin

http://www.420th.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-07-11, 12:54 pm

Nice pics dude.
The beauty of the nature.
JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum