420th.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Discord Server Status
Toronto / New York
London (UTC - ZULU)
Brussels
Helsinki

I couldn't be any more PROUD

4 posters

Go down

I couldn't be any more PROUD Empty I couldn't be any more PROUD

Post by ram22 2012-06-21, 9:56 am

http://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?10911-WOOHOO-my-daughter-made-Tech-Sergeant!!!!!

With all the turmoil that has gone on lately in my life, this is surely a welcomed event that makes me smile and feel good!!

I love my daughters bounce

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

I couldn't be any more PROUD Empty Re: I couldn't be any more PROUD

Post by tyox 2012-06-21, 12:34 pm

ram22 wrote:http://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?10911-WOOHOO-my-daughter-made-Tech-Sergeant!!!!!

With all the turmoil that has gone on lately in my life, this is surely a welcomed event that makes me smile and feel good!!

I love my daughters bounce

Brian

Congrats dudu and too your daughter, i'm sure that she has worked very hard so desreves her
rewards. beers alround. Smile

regards ken.
tyox
tyox

Back to top Go down

Post by JBlaze 2012-06-21, 1:00 pm

Nice congrats proud daddy Smile

JBlaze
JBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunechi 2012-06-23, 1:04 pm

Congrats to both of you !!

For some reasons that just motivated me even more to get in the military Very Happy

I fuckin love seeing people graduate in the military and seeing how proud their family are Very Happy
Tunechi
Tunechi

Back to top Go down

Post by ram22 2012-06-23, 1:41 pm

Tunechi,

I cannot believe what you just said. Why?? Because you are young. Not a lot of young teenagers/adults have the awareness that you do. This generation and the one before it, are sort of zoned out, not a lot of common sense. Take suicide for example, they don't understand what it does to their families and friends if they decide to commit suicide.

On the other end of the spectrum are young people like you, who strive not only for their goals but to make their parents, families and friends proud of them.

I can already see by not only talking/flying with you and by what you just said, you are going to accomplish your dream and your are going to be a very upstanding citizen and live a good life.

Remember though, your dream is flying, it may not end up being the exact aircraft you want but to achieve a military flying status is really what your dream is.

Thanks,

Brian
ram22
ram22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunechi 2012-06-24, 11:51 am

Thanks alot RAM !
I really appreciate, this encourages me even more Very Happy Very Happy
Tunechi
Tunechi

Back to top Go down